CARMUNICATION ENABLES FAIR ACCESS TO LIVE VEHICLE DATA
Carmunication combines 35 players from all over the world representing a turnover of more than € 62 bn with the goal to achieve fair access to live car data from the vehicles on the road. The technical solutions, the think tank how to find the best solution independently from the vehicle manufacturer and the exchange of business ideas are the key drivers of this non-profit association.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer with the main focus on technical project management and the communication with the members. The business language is English.
The working location is either at the head quarter in Vienna or any other place of residence. The nature of the employment allows for both a full-time employment as well as a self-employment arrangement.
About the job
You will supervise our ongoing projects and coordinate between the different actors while also acting as the central contact person for all technical questions.
Your day-to-day role will involve the supervision of projects, discussions with members and potential clients, often on technical subjects to ensure the timely realization of projects. You may also be responsible for the creation of new content as well as the updating of existing content on our website and social channels.
You will be joining an association of experts in the field of telematics and be the person responsible for managing the daily business. You can expect to manage projects, all while leading, developing and growing the Carmunication knowledge-base and community.
- Management and responsibility for ongoing projects
- Track and report project progress with internal partners
- Support internal project teams from multiple different companies
- Act as the main point of contact for all technical and organizational questions
- Create content and keep social platforms up to date
- Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written)
- Good organizational skills, the ability to keep on top of lots of different information
- Ability to present technical information
- Ability to form effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Management of stakeholders with different interests and expectations
Desirable experience and skills:
- Project management methods
- Understanding of software coding and web development
- € 55.000 gross annual salary as orientation depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Home office
- Location independence
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org