Join us at our workshop in Amsterdam!
We would like to announce that our next CARMUNICATION workshop, which will take place on the 6th and 7th of May 2019 in the Renaissance Schiphol Airport Hotel in Amsterdam, will also be open to non-members of CARMUNICATION.
Joining us at this event will give you the unique opportunity to gain insight into the works of our organisation and understand the current political issues, as well as how our neutral data platform and non-profit association works.
A selection of international members will talk about their activities, experiences and expectations of receiving access to live vehicle data and securing the business of the independent automotive service and repair market in the future.
We can already provide you with the full agenda for these two days:
Monday, 6th May 2019
- 13.00 Arrival and registration
- 13.30 Opening and welcome
CARMUNICATION: “The vision behind CARMUNICATION”
- 14.00 Members of CARMUNICATION “Use Cases” and current views and impacts on their business:
- Segmeno/Herth+Buss: “Utilizing live vehicle data for big data analysis”
- OE Service: “Digital service book: How to automatize the service input in the portal of the vehicle manufacturer”
- Geotab: “The future of Fleet Mobility Management”
- Carat: “A garage network preparing for the future service and diagnostics of cars”
- 16.00 Coffee break
- 16.30 Caruso: “Status from a Data Market Place”
- 17.00 DVSE/Topmotive: “How to utilize live vehicle data”
- 17.30 Panel discussion / Q&A
- 18.00 Wrap-up and closure of day 1
- 19.30 Dinner* and networking at Restaurant Signature
*Please note that food and beverages must be paid by non-members (see information below).
Tuesday, 7th May 2019
- 08.30 Arrival and registration
- 09.00 Opening and welcome
- 09.15 W3C (World Wide Web Consortium): „Open & interoperable vehicle data access – Insights into the Automotive standardization“
- 09.45 Groupauto International: “The need for live vehicle data in the aftermarket”
- 10.15 Coffee break
- 10.45 FIGIEFA: “Where is the legislation on access to live vehicle data going?”
- 11.30 Panel discussion: “What are the challenges and priorities for access to live vehicle data?”
- 12.30 Wrap-up and closure of the opening event
- 13.00 Lunch at Restaurant Signature
- 14.00 – 18.00 General Assembly**
**Please note that the General Assembly is for members only.
Preliminary agenda may be subject to changes depending on the final planning.
*Total costs for dinner: € 51
(3-course dinner € 35 per person, beverage package € 16 per person)
If you would like to join us, please let us know by the 24th of April by replying to email@example.com and providing us with the information of your attendance at the workshop and choices of dinner courses, should you choose to dine with us.
Please also note that the accommodation and other expenses must be organised and paid by the participants individually. There are a few hotels we can recommend:
Renaissance Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
Meester Jac Takkade 35, 1432CB Aalsmeer, The Netherlands
Hilton Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Boulevard 701, 1118 BN Schipol, The Netherlands
Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel and Conference Center
Schiphol Boulevard 101, 1118BG Amsterdam, The Netherlands
citizenM Amsterdam Airport Hotel
Jan Plezierweg 2, 1118 BB Schiphol, The Netherlands
We are looking forward to meeting you in person!