The owner of this website is:
CARMUNICATION – The In-Vehicle Data Lighthouse e.V.
Chairman: Walter Birner
ZVR number: 506629991
Phone: +43 664 5432 553
The legal representative of CARMUNICATION is:
CARMUNICATION Code of Conduct for Responsible Lobbying
The non-profit association CARMUNICATION is committed to fair competition. Our goal: Fair access to in-vehicle data for the entire automotive industry. Because only fair access means equal opportunities.
Lobbyists from Carmunication and consultants are committed:
1. to present his task as well as the identity and the specific concerns of his client or employer or of the self-governing body or interest group at each first contact with a functionary;
2. to refrain from obtaining information in an unfair manner;
3. to truthfully pass on the information available to him for the exercise of his activity;
4. to inform himself about the restrictions on activities and rules of incompatibility announced for the functionary and to observe these restrictions; and
5. to refrain from any unfair or unreasonable pressure on functionaries; however, this does not preclude socially accepted and legitimate actions being taken to give appropriate emphasis to an intervention.